Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Complements to Lowes

Hi,
 
Just to let you know that we had a very pleasant evening while shopping at Lowes tonight.  (From 8 to 9pm Jan 22).
 
Daniel helped us with the storm door, then a gentleman helped me with the kitchen outlet.
 
After that, while we were looking for a replacement light bulb for our oven, a gentleman just walked in from outside offered help, he couldn't find it, but paged somebody from appliance. A rep from electrical also joined to help. Then, I was looking for toilet seat, the gentleman at the back near plumbing helped me to locate the toilet seat, and explained the choice that most probably match my existing one.
 
We've got all the help and advise we needed. This was a great shopping experience, and we felt like we were customers. My wife kept saying she only wants Lowes to be her hardware store in the future.
 
Thank you, Lowes.

No comments: