Sunday, March 17, 2013

Superstore feedback

Hi,
 
I went to Superstore in Kanata around 5:30pm today (Mar 17, 2013). I tried to pick up a few bags of 2% milk for my wife's home daycare as well as a few items. I am surprised to see Superstore is running out most kinds of 4 liter Nelson regular milk. I am looking for a regular 4 liter milk that costs about $4 each. The only 2% and 1% left were the expensive $7 4-liter bag. I asked the staff working there, they confirmed they are running out the milk.
 
So, I have to make another trip to the new Wal-Mart (5 minutes away) to get the milk.
 
I have been buying grocery from this Superstore since Day 1. Our family has made it our family grocery store.  But, today you disappointed me that I can't even get a basic item my family need.
 
By the way, I am still a loyal Superstore customer. Just want to feedback to you my experience.
 
Also, in case you don't know, Walmart has cheaper Nelson 2% 4-liter milk. They are selling it at $3.97.
 
Cheers,
Kian

No comments: